Linda J. Morris, MD has extensive experience both as an internist and a physician leader. Dr. Morris enjoyed a long career both as a physician and physician leader in the VA system. From her beginnings as filling-in as a leader in the Emergency Department, her skills and success as a physician leader culminated in becoming Chief of Staff at the VA in Martinsburg, VA. Dr. Morris is now a skilled and experienced leadership coach. In today’s podcast, we discuss Dr. Morris’ journey as a physician leader, why healthcase needs physician leaders and why leadership is a natural extension of being a physician, the skills and development required to become a physician leader, levels of leadership, and how to explore physician leadership.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton