Linda J. Morris, MD has extensive experience both as an internist and a physician leader. Dr. Morris enjoyed a long career both as a physician and physician leader in the VA system. From her beginnings as filling-in as a leader in the Emergency Department, her skills and success as a physician leader culminated in becoming Chief of Staff at the VA in Martinsburg, VA. Dr. Morris is now a skilled and experienced leadership coach. In today’s podcast, we discuss Dr. Morris’ journey as a physician leader, why healthcase needs physician leaders and why leadership is a natural extension of being a physician, the skills and development required to become a physician leader, levels of leadership, and how to explore physician leadership.
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Scheduling and Prevention of Physician Burnout: Suvas Vajracharya, PhD
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD