Dr. Ansari-Winn interviews A. Michael Bloom who is a nationally recognized expert in caregiving and caregiver burnout. He shares his own experience as a family and professional caregiver as well as his extensive knowledge from helping hundreds of clients.
Today we discuss:
- The signs and symptoms of caregiver burnout
- How to stay energized and committed to caring for your loved ones
- Why caring for yourself is so important when you are caring for others
- Why you will likely become a caregiver at some point in your life
- What to do when someone says, “How can I help?”