In this episode, Dr. Andrea Dunnings, DVM and Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn discuss how Dr. Dunnings found her passion in veterinary medicine, but years of stress and working 70-80 hour weeks in her practice were leading her to question if she should continue. As CEO and founder of East Atlanta Animal Clinic, Dr. Dunnings was like many other practitioners of both human and animal medicine who were finding that the practice of medicine was taking more of her heart than it was giving back. In May 2015, Dr. Dunnings decided to turn her practice around though a process of self-development, staff development and intentional leadership. Her goal of making her vision of a practice where she and her staff love to work and clients come because they get the greatest care available is coming true, and it is paying off not only in satisfaction, but in dollars and cents. Come listen and learn how she did it.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton