Dr. Vaughn Browne, MD, PhD is an Emergency Medicine physician, leader, and professor at University of Colorado Medical School. He and host Dianne Ansari-Winn, MD discuss how tragedy led him into medicine and his ultimate journey into academic medicine. We also discuss why diversity in medicine, as well as all fields of endeavor, is important and the richness that it creates in our field. They also discuss ways to encourage diversity in medicine, starting at the middle school/junior high level forward not only simply in academics, but by providing mentoring and research experiences for prospective students to help them build a well-rounded and competitive application for medical school.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton