Dr. Vaughn Browne, MD, PhD is an Emergency Medicine physician, leader, and professor at University of Colorado Medical School. He and host Dianne Ansari-Winn, MD discuss how tragedy led him into medicine and his ultimate journey into academic medicine. We also discuss why diversity in medicine, as well as all fields of endeavor, is important and the richness that it creates in our field. They also discuss ways to encourage diversity in medicine, starting at the middle school/junior high level forward not only simply in academics, but by providing mentoring and research experiences for prospective students to help them build a well-rounded and competitive application for medical school.
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Scheduling and Prevention of Physician Burnout: Suvas Vajracharya, PhD
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD