Dr. George Cole, Jr., is Medical Director at Pharmacyclics where he directs Phase I, II, and III global clinical trials after training as a thoracic surgeon.We discuss his path from early years to where he is today. Dr. Cole also mentored host Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn along her path to a non-clinical career (the “Dark Side”) over 4 years ago. If you are interested in exploring a non-clinical career, this podcast is for you. We discuss where to begin, how to assess your skills, build a network, the importance of a resume, timeline for traversing to a non-clinical career, whether or not to get an MBA, and other topics vital to making this important decision and transition.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton