Today’s podcast is with Joanna Jaros, a third year medical student (MS3) at University of Illinois Medical School. She is not only a successful medical student, but is also a fitness instructor and avid proponent of physician wellness. She and Dr. Ansari-Winn discuss what medical education is offering in terms of supporting wellness for students and residents, what medical students and residents are wanting in terms of support around wellness, and practical self-care strategies.
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Scheduling and Prevention of Physician Burnout: Suvas Vajracharya, PhD
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD