Today’s podcast is with Joanna Jaros, a third year medical student (MS3) at University of Illinois Medical School. She is not only a successful medical student, but is also a fitness instructor and avid proponent of physician wellness. She and Dr. Ansari-Winn discuss what medical education is offering in terms of supporting wellness for students and residents, what medical students and residents are wanting in terms of support around wellness, and practical self-care strategies.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton