Dr. Joanna Bostwick is trained in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, and practices Emergency Medicine in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). Dr. Bostwick has been in practice for 6 years, and after her second year she started to question her decision to go into medicine. In today’s podcast, Dr. Ansari-Winn and Dr. Bostwick discuss her journey from confusion to clarity which included a walking journey in Spain, and a simple yet powerful change to re-energize and re-vitalize her career.
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas