Dr. Joanna Bostwick is trained in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, and practices Emergency Medicine in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). Dr. Bostwick has been in practice for 6 years, and after her second year she started to question her decision to go into medicine. In today’s podcast, Dr. Ansari-Winn and Dr. Bostwick discuss her journey from confusion to clarity which included a walking journey in Spain, and a simple yet powerful change to re-energize and re-vitalize her career.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton