I’m so thrilled to be sharing this episode! In this part one of five series, I teach you how to coach yourself through any problem or reach any goal, personal or professional. Get a pen or pencil and paper and settle in the secrets that coaches use to help their clients.
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski
- Self-Coaching 101: Part 1 of 5
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Leaving Clinical Medicine
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD