Roger Washington, MD is author of Lack of Sufficient Sleep Matters: Decode the Root Cause of Your Illness, in which he describes his observations about lack of sufficient sleep and its relationship to disease. In this interview, we discuss key concepts including how one cannot thrive long term without sufficient sleep, and how people achieve goals by “energy borrowing” from their immune system. Dr. Washington and Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn also discuss the profile of people who tend to “energy borrow” in order to achieve their goals, and how it feels to be “A.C.C.E.L.E.R.A.T.E.D” and “C.R.A.S.H.E.D”.
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Scheduling and Prevention of Physician Burnout: Suvas Vajracharya, PhD
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD