Roger Washington, MD is author of Lack of Sufficient Sleep Matters: Decode the Root Cause of Your Illness, in which he describes his observations about lack of sufficient sleep and its relationship to disease. In this interview, we discuss key concepts including how one cannot thrive long term without sufficient sleep, and how people achieve goals by “energy borrowing” from their immune system. Dr. Washington and Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn also discuss the profile of people who tend to “energy borrow” in order to achieve their goals, and how it feels to be “A.C.C.E.L.E.R.A.T.E.D” and “C.R.A.S.H.E.D”.
- Self-Coaching 101: Part 1 of 5
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Leaving Clinical Medicine
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD