Roger Washington, MD is author of Lack of Sufficient Sleep Matters: Decode the Root Cause of Your Illness, in which he describes his observations about lack of sufficient sleep and its relationship to disease. In this interview, we discuss key concepts including how one cannot thrive long term without sufficient sleep, and how people achieve goals by “energy borrowing” from their immune system. Dr. Washington and Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn also discuss the profile of people who tend to “energy borrow” in order to achieve their goals, and how it feels to be “A.C.C.E.L.E.R.A.T.E.D” and “C.R.A.S.H.E.D”.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton