Our conversation this week is with Dr. David Norris, MD, MBA, CPE. Dr. Norris is a Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist who learned from being involved in the management of his practice that he had a lot to learn! He went back to business school in order to learn how to best manage his practice. Fortunately for the rest of us, we don’t have to go to business school because Dr. Norris has spelled out what every doctor needs to know in his book, The Financially Intelligent Physician: What They Didn’t Teach You In Medical School. Dr. Ansari-Winn and Dr. Norris discuss why it’s important to understand the business side of medicine and why it’s not dishonorable to do so, and the basics of what every doctor should know about their business.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton