Dr. Kathy Stepien is a Pediatrician who came to medicine as a second career after many years as a physical therapist. During her journey from experiencing burnout as a physical therapist through graduate school, medical school, residency and her practice as a pediatrician, Dr. Stepien learned many strategies and lessons that she shares with other physicians through the Institute for Physician Wellness. In today’s episode, we discuss Dr. Stepien’s journey, the founding of the Institute, and its mission and offerings for physicians who are seeking wellness at the individual, institutional, and cultural levels.
- Self-Coaching 101: Part 1 of 5
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Leaving Clinical Medicine
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD