Dr. Kathy Stepien is a Pediatrician who came to medicine as a second career after many years as a physical therapist. During her journey from experiencing burnout as a physical therapist through graduate school, medical school, residency and her practice as a pediatrician, Dr. Stepien learned many strategies and lessons that she shares with other physicians through the Institute for Physician Wellness. In today’s episode, we discuss Dr. Stepien’s journey, the founding of the Institute, and its mission and offerings for physicians who are seeking wellness at the individual, institutional, and cultural levels.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton