Dina Glouberman, PhD and Dianne Ansari-Winn, MD discuss how we become burned out, why burnout is always your teacher, the symptoms of burnout and what burnout is is telling you, and why using imagery is a great way to communicate with your truest self. Dr. Glouberman is the author of three books including The Joy of Burnout (which Dr. Ansari-Winn read many times in her journey from burnout) as well as the creator of Imagework, a groundbreaking way of using imagery to connect with one’s deepest self.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton