Dina Glouberman, PhD and Dianne Ansari-Winn, MD discuss how we become burned out, why burnout is always your teacher, the symptoms of burnout and what burnout is is telling you, and why using imagery is a great way to communicate with your truest self. Dr. Glouberman is the author of three books including The Joy of Burnout (which Dr. Ansari-Winn read many times in her journey from burnout) as well as the creator of Imagework, a groundbreaking way of using imagery to connect with one’s deepest self.
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Leaving Clinical Medicine
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD