Dina Glouberman, PhD and Dianne Ansari-Winn, MD discuss how we become burned out, why burnout is always your teacher, the symptoms of burnout and what burnout is is telling you, and why using imagery is a great way to communicate with your truest self. Dr. Glouberman is the author of three books including The Joy of Burnout (which Dr. Ansari-Winn read many times in her journey from burnout) as well as the creator of Imagework, a groundbreaking way of using imagery to connect with one’s deepest self.
- How do you encourage others? Encourage X with James E. Brown, Jr.
- Real Talk with a Medical Mama of Four! with Dr. Carolyn Fitzpatrick
- Physicians on Social Media–How To Do It Right with Sue Koch
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski