Dr. Mimi Wong, an Anesthesiologist with 20 years in practice in Denver, CO is one of the founders of Mending Faces, a non-profit charity which brings together over 60 doctors, nurses, dentists, speech pathologists, and others together for a week in the Phillipines every January to perform cleft lip and palate operations on children. www.mendingfaces.org Dr. Wong and Dr. Ansari-Winn (who were in Anesthesiology practice together for almost 15 years) discuss her path to medical mission work, how it has energized her day-to-day medical practice, and the support that is crucial to make a medical mission successful.
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Leaving Clinical Medicine
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD