Dr. Mimi Wong, an Anesthesiologist with 20 years in practice in Denver, CO is one of the founders of Mending Faces, a non-profit charity which brings together over 60 doctors, nurses, dentists, speech pathologists, and others together for a week in the Phillipines every January to perform cleft lip and palate operations on children. www.mendingfaces.org Dr. Wong and Dr. Ansari-Winn (who were in Anesthesiology practice together for almost 15 years) discuss her path to medical mission work, how it has energized her day-to-day medical practice, and the support that is crucial to make a medical mission successful.
- How do you encourage others? Encourage X with James E. Brown, Jr.
- Real Talk with a Medical Mama of Four! with Dr. Carolyn Fitzpatrick
- Physicians on Social Media–How To Do It Right with Sue Koch
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski