Dr. Mimi Wong, an Anesthesiologist with 20 years in practice in Denver, CO is one of the founders of Mending Faces, a non-profit charity which brings together over 60 doctors, nurses, dentists, speech pathologists, and others together for a week in the Phillipines every January to perform cleft lip and palate operations on children. www.mendingfaces.org Dr. Wong and Dr. Ansari-Winn (who were in Anesthesiology practice together for almost 15 years) discuss her path to medical mission work, how it has energized her day-to-day medical practice, and the support that is crucial to make a medical mission successful.
- The ME Factor: Burnout in Men with Dr. Ganz Ferrance, PhD
- 3-2-1 Podcasting with Nii Darko, DO
- Parenting Secrets with Dr. Jarret Patton
- Designing Your Own Medical Practice That You Love! with Dr. Dina Strachan
- How To Recover When Your Medical License Is Revoked: Licensed to Live with Dr. Jarret Patton