Dr. Stephen Beeson, founder of The Physician Effectiveness Project discusses his journey into medicine, his experience as the Physician Director for the “Sharp Experience” with Sharp HealthCare, and how they improved patient satisfaction from the bottom to the top decile and won a 2007 Malcom Baldrige Award. Dr. Beeson, who also wrote Practicing Excellence: A Physician’s Manual to Exceptional Heatlh Care and Engaging Physicians: A Manual to Physician Partnership, also discusses the Physician Effectiveness Project, which is a web based learning management system which equips physician to deliver high-value health are by more effectively leading clinical teams, improving the patient experience, coodinating care, managing resources, and enchancing quality.
- Self-Coaching 101: Part 1 of 5
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Leaving Clinical Medicine
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD