There is no better example than of a physician who has lived his life in service to the community than Dr. Terry Mason. After being called to serve as a physician, Dr. Mason practiced as Urologist for over 25 years. Because of his deep dedication and service to the community in his home city of Chicago, Dr. Mason was called to serve as Commissioner of Public Health for Cook County. In his continued role as Chief Operating Officer at Cook County Department of Public Health, he continues his mission to serve the citizens of Cook County. In this podcast, Dr. Mason also discusses the research around and makes a strong case for adopting a whole-foods plant based diet as the prevention and cure for cardiovascular disease and overall good health. Website references: www.forksoverknives.com and www.nutritionfacts.org. Tune in to Dr. Mason’s radio show: A Doctor in the House on WVON radio 1690 and iHeart radio.
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas