Today’s podcast is with Joanna Jaros, a third year medical student (MS3) at University of Illinois Medical School. She is not only a successful medical student, but is also a fitness instructor and avid proponent of physician wellness. She and Dr. Ansari-Winn discuss what medical education is offering in terms of supporting wellness for students and residents, what medical students and residents are wanting in terms of support around wellness, and practical self-care strategies.
- Entrepreneurship and Running a Coaching Practice–The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Katrina Ubell, MD
- Success! in a Non-Clinical Medical Career with Dr. Katrina Ubell
- The Solution for Loneliness in Physicians with Aparna Iyer, MD
- The Way to Wealth for Physicians with Buck Joffery, MD
- Dr. Dad: Fatherhood in Medicine with Dr. David Draghinas