Today’s podcast is with Joanna Jaros, a third year medical student (MS3) at University of Illinois Medical School. She is not only a successful medical student, but is also a fitness instructor and avid proponent of physician wellness. She and Dr. Ansari-Winn discuss what medical education is offering in terms of supporting wellness for students and residents, what medical students and residents are wanting in terms of support around wellness, and practical self-care strategies.
- How do you encourage others? Encourage X with James E. Brown, Jr.
- Real Talk with a Medical Mama of Four! with Dr. Carolyn Fitzpatrick
- Physicians on Social Media–How To Do It Right with Sue Koch
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski