Dr. Joanna Bostwick is trained in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, and practices Emergency Medicine in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). Dr. Bostwick has been in practice for 6 years, and after her second year she started to question her decision to go into medicine. In today’s podcast, Dr. Ansari-Winn and Dr. Bostwick discuss her journey from confusion to clarity which included a walking journey in Spain, and a simple yet powerful change to re-energize and re-vitalize her career.
- How do you encourage others? Encourage X with James E. Brown, Jr.
- Real Talk with a Medical Mama of Four! with Dr. Carolyn Fitzpatrick
- Physicians on Social Media–How To Do It Right with Sue Koch
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski