Roger Washington, MD is author of Lack of Sufficient Sleep Matters: Decode the Root Cause of Your Illness, in which he describes his observations about lack of sufficient sleep and its relationship to disease. In this interview, we discuss key concepts including how one cannot thrive long term without sufficient sleep, and how people achieve goals by “energy borrowing” from their immune system. Dr. Washington and Dr. Dianne Ansari-Winn also discuss the profile of people who tend to “energy borrow” in order to achieve their goals, and how it feels to be “A.C.C.E.L.E.R.A.T.E.D” and “C.R.A.S.H.E.D”.
- How do you encourage others? Encourage X with James E. Brown, Jr.
- Real Talk with a Medical Mama of Four! with Dr. Carolyn Fitzpatrick
- Physicians on Social Media–How To Do It Right with Sue Koch
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski