Dr. Stephen Beeson, founder of The Physician Effectiveness Project discusses his journey into medicine, his experience as the Physician Director for the “Sharp Experience” with Sharp HealthCare, and how they improved patient satisfaction from the bottom to the top decile and won a 2007 Malcom Baldrige Award. Dr. Beeson, who also wrote Practicing Excellence: A Physician’s Manual to Exceptional Heatlh Care and Engaging Physicians: A Manual to Physician Partnership, also discusses the Physician Effectiveness Project, which is a web based learning management system which equips physician to deliver high-value health are by more effectively leading clinical teams, improving the patient experience, coodinating care, managing resources, and enchancing quality.
- How do you encourage others? Encourage X with James E. Brown, Jr.
- Real Talk with a Medical Mama of Four! with Dr. Carolyn Fitzpatrick
- Physicians on Social Media–How To Do It Right with Sue Koch
- The Kids Are Gone, Now What?–The Empty Nest with Dr. Toyin Falusi
- Professional Fulfillment, Self-Renewal, and CME: Physician Wellness Conferences with Dr. Imelda Tija and Dr. Alicia Kowalski